School-Based SLP Job for August 2022 - Lake of the Ozarks, MO
Are you an SLP-CCC that enjoys working in a school-setting with kids? Soliant Schools is working with an incredible school district to hire an SLP near Lake of the Ozarks. The school has begun interviewing for this position for an August 2022 start. Apply today to be considered for this awesome position and secure your employment plans for August!
Job Description and Qualifications:
- Full time or part time
- Evaluations, assessments, and treatment
- Previous school experience preferred but not required
- Active SLP License in Missouri
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Weekly competitive pay
- Health benefits available (mental, dental, vision)
- Guaranteed hours
- Pay for direct and indirect services
- Continuing education opportunities
- 401k match
Caseload and specific duties will be discussed during the interview. Please apply or reach out directly to Allie as soon as possible for more information!
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CCC, CFY
Recent SLP Jobs
- Columbus, GA
- Annapolis, MD
- Mansfield, TX
- Temple, TX
- Bolingbrook, IL
- Hobbs, NM
- Las Cruces, NM
- Southfield, MI
- Schaumburg, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.