School Based SLP Job - 22/23 School Year - Arlington, WA
Now Hiring SLP's for 22/23 School Year
A wonderful school district in Arlington, Washington has teamed up with ProCare Therapy to find a licensed Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming School Year. This opening is Full Time working with grades K -12. Please see below for an overview of this job.
- 22/23 School Year
- 35 hours a week
- September 7, 2022-June 16, 2023
- Monday - Friday
- K - 5 Caseload
- Caseload is assigned based on preference and experience
- Mostly Mild - Moderate disabilities maybe a few severe
- All services for students including Language and Articulation-working with ID/Autism Students, Evaluations, IEP meetings, and assessments
- More in depth details about this position will be available on the interview.
Experience and License requirements:
- Master's Degree or Higher in Speech Language Pathology required
- Active Washington SLP Licensure required
- ASHA CCC's preferred
- School/ pediatric experience preferred
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Travel and Relocation assistance for those who qualify
- Must meet minimum distance requirements set by the federal government
Recent SLP Jobs
- Chicago , IL
- Twin Lakes , CA
- n/a, CA
- Silver Spring, MD
- Pilot Rock, OR
- Pontiac , MI
- Grove City, OH
- Conyers, GA
- Omaha, NE
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.