School-based SLP- Grand Isle, VT
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district in Vermont who has a full time contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist.
- Full time
- Immediate start to June 30th and possibly longer
- 4 days in person and 1 day remote
- Students are a combination of in person and remote
- There is an SLPA working collaboratively with the position
To qualify, the minimum requirements include:
- A Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- MUST have VT license in place and be able to provide service in person.
- Can interview today!
- Will consider CFY!
Apply below, or directly by sending a resume, with references, to our hiring coordinator, Ally Schreter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly 678-274-5705.
Account Executive | Soliant
Recent SLP Jobs
- Tallahassee, FL
- Clayton County, GA
- Oakwood, GA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Livingston Parish, LA
- West Memphis, AR
- Spokane Valley, WA
- Bonita, CA
- North Adams, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.