School-based SLP- Bridgeport, CT
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near Bridgeport, CT who has a full time contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist.
- District-wide, K-12th grade
- Provide direct instruction to students
- Consult and collaborate with other staff
- Develop individualized goals & IEPs
- Full time
To qualify, the minimum requirements include:
- A Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- MUST have CT license in place and be able to provide service in person.
Apply below, or directly by sending a resume, with references, to our hiring coordinator, Ally Schreter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly 678-274-5705.
Account Executive | Soliant
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- North Adams, MA
- El Cajon, CA
- Hampton, VA
- Fremont, CA
- Cornwall, CT
- Oxnard, CA
- Huntington Beach, CA
- Thousand Oaks, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.