School Age Speech Provider Timberlane, Louisiana
Performs evaluations and develop effective patient treatment plans in accordance with federal, state and professional standards governing the treatment location. Interview for positions for the remainder of the school year and the upcoming school year!
- K-12 caseload
- On-site only
- Start ASAP
- Must have an active license in the state
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Ability to log time and documentation weekly in designated portal
- Testing services will be performed as needed for students.
- Meets the patient’s goals and needs and provides quality care by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results.
- Determine treatment plans in consultation with physicians.
- Graduate of a Speech-Language Pathology program
- Current license as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of practice
- At least 3 years of related field experience
- Must meet Clinical Competency requirements
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
Come explore a new city while building your knowledge and skills in-field. Come experience a new area that has many great options of food, parks and shopping!
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT WORK EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or email your resume to the hiring coordinator Crystal Huff at Crystal.Huff@Soliant.com. Feel free to also contact Crystal Huff directly at 770-776-2109
Recent SLP Jobs
- Temecula, CA
- Anywhere, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- El Paso, TX
- Fort Worth, TX
- Anywhere, TX
- Hartford, CT
- New Haven, CT
- Bristol, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.