San Antonio School SLP Job | Full-time K-12 Speech Language Pathp;pgost
Full-time Texas School Speech Language Pathologist Job
We are actively looking for a Speech Language Pathologist to work with a school in San Antonio. This is a phenomenal opportunity for the upcoming school year with a strong level of support on staff. This is a full-time that will be working with students K-12th grade.
- Onsite position
- 37.5 hours/week
- ARDS and therapy only
- Mild Caseload
- 25 Students
- No evals
- 37.5 hours/week
- Plan and provide appropriate individual and group therapy to students consistent with speech and language goals contained in Individual Education Plans (IEP).
- Evaluate student progress and determine readiness for termination of therapy services.
- Develop clinical management strategies or procedures and diagnostic statements by interpreting observations or data.
- Participate in Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) Committee to assist in interpretation of assessment data, appropriate placement, and goal setting for students with communication disorders or conditions according to district procedures.
- Counsel and involve parents in remedial process.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers to plan and implement classroom activities to improve communication skills of students.
- Provide professional development in assigned schools to help school personnel identify and understand communication deficits in students.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, students, and parents regarding the accomplishment of therapy goals and needs of the student.
- Create an environment conducive to learning and appropriate for the maturity level and interests of students.
- Establish control and administer discipline according to the Student Code of Conduct and student handbook.
- May supervise licensed speech-language pathology assistant(s) or speech aide(s).
- Develop and coordinate a continuing evaluation of speech-language pathology services and make changes based on the findings.
- Assist in the selection of equipment and instructional materials.
- Compile, maintain, and file all physical and computerized reports, records, and other required documents.
- Comply with policies established by federal and state laws, State Board of Education rule, and board policy.
- Comply with all district and campus routines and regulations.
- Participate in professional development activities to improve skills related to job assignment.
- Regular attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master's Degree
- ASHA CCCs
- State Education Certificate
Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
How to apply:
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: [email protected]
- Or simply text me and connect at: (678) 748-5316
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SLP Jobs
- Fayetteville, IN
- Aurora, IL
- Brookline , MA
- Boston, MA
- Tucker, GA
- Frankfort, IN
- Grand Blanc, MI
- Cypress, TX
- Coolidge, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.