Roswell, New Mexico Tele Therapy - Speech Language Pathologist
School Based, Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CFY) Job in Roswell, New Mexico for Tele Therapy - Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district in Roswell, New Mexico, who has a full time contract position available for a Speech Language Pathologist to work from home!! Candidates seeking part time are also encouraged to apply, as the district may be able to work around the candidate's availability.
To qualify, you must have at least:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active/pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in NM
- Atleast 1-2 years of school/pediatric experience or 1 year of tele therapy experience
- A computer/laptop and in home WIFI
Specifications about the position:
- Caseload: will depend upon candidate's availability, experience, and preferance
- Full time 37.5 hours/week or part time
- Competitive compensation package
- Work from home!
- School year calendar
- Quick interview and hire process
Apply Below, or directly by sending a resume, to our hiring coordinator, Kari Mospanyuk at Kari.Mospanyuk@soliant.com. Interviews are being scheduled now, therefore please apply today for immediate consideration!
Soliant Hiring Coordinator
Ph: 770.325.0347 / Kari.Mospanyuk@Soliant.com
Recent SLP Jobs
- San Jose, CA
- Ridgefield, WA
- fresno, CA
- Bakersfield, CA
- Spokane, WA
- boston, MA
- Virgina Beach, VA
- Norfolk, VA
- Arlington, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.