Remote Speech Pathologist **K-8th Grade**
VocoVision has partnered with a school in Arizona for a remote SLP to work a K-8th grade caseload. The ideal candidate must be able to acknowledge individual student learning needs and develop strategies that must be addressed. Join our team today!
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Reduce transportation costs
- Increased flexible schedule
- Limited exposure to illnesses
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments
- Prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders in children
- Offer appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions
- Master’s Degree
- CCC/ASHA certified
- AZ state License
- 2-3 years of school-based experience
- Must pass a tech screen test
If you are interested in furthering your career as a Speech Language Pathologist in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at Spencer.Walker@vocovision.com with a copy of your resume, or call/text (770)776-2137.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Pomfret, MD
- Bellingham, WA
- Hidden Meadows, CA
- Springfield , OH
- Covington, GA
- Everett, WA
- Manchester, NH
- Bowling Green, OH
- Port Tobacco, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.