Remote Speech-Language Pathologist
A school district in Indiana is focusing on hiring for a Speech Language Pathologist for the school year 22-23. The position held is full-time and fully remote. YOU are our investment! Our providers maintain their relationships with VocoVision year after year. Why? It is simple. We are committed to providing you with the best experience of your career.
- Full-time position available
- Guaranteed weekly hours for all direct/indirect services & Weekly Pay
- 1099 Compensation
- Training will be provided
- High school grade caseload is based on experience
- Active Indiana SLP License required
- ASHA CCC’s required
- 2-year school-based experience required
- Master’s Degree Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology required
If you desire to be instantly reviewed for the Speech-Language Pathologist position, look no further! Please email me an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]. Upon receiving, I will reach out to get more information and availability for an interview with the school district.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Williamsburg, VA
- El Monte, CA
- Salem, MA
- Home, MI
- Santa Monica, CA
- Home, CA
- Hartford, CT
- Duluth, GA
- Palmer, AK
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.