Remote Speech Language Pathologist - Washington Telehealth
Licensed and Certified SLP for TeleTherapy Position in Washington
Vocovision is currently seeking talented Speech and Language Pathologists for the school year in Washington.
Responsibilities include working with students from the mild to moderate population with speech disabilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Available for either full-time or part-time positions during school hours.
- Holds a Master’s Level Degree in Communication Disorders.
- Develop treatment plans based on evaluation of available patient/resident data.
- Prior experience in schools is preferred, with 2-3 years' experience.
Our district has an innovative and supportive staff, allowing for a flexible work-from-home schedule.
Starting Compensation 50/hr plus based on experience
If you're looking for career advancement with a growing Tele-Practice company as a Speech and Language Pathologist, please submit your resume to [email protected] or call me directly at 770-882-2189! We look forward to hearing from you.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Seattle, WAWe are currently seeking a Washington licensed Speech-Language Pathologist candidates to interview with a school district that Soliant has partnered with. Our aim is to hire an ASHA certified SLP who who is available full-time and has schools and tele-therapy experience. CFY-SLP's and SLPA's are still encouraged to reach out or apply for there may be a position available (onsite only). To qualify you must: Have active license approve
- Babb, WAVocoVision has opportunities in a great school district in Washington in need of full time and part time Speech-Language Pathologists. The selected clinicians will work remotely from home and provide direct and indirect services through a complete online platform. VocoVision provides the software and technical support to ensure success for the clinicians, students, and school district. License: Speech Language Pathology license in Washington S
- Bellevue, WAWashington Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Telehealth Soliant is seeking an experienced Speech Therapist for a school based remote job in Washington. This is a full time contract assignment providing services in a very supportive district for the remainder of the school year. Applicants must have a current Washington Speech Language Pathologist license as well as ASHA Certification to be considered. Additional information listed below: Job
- Spokane, WATitle: Telehealth Speech-Language Pathologist (1099) for School-Based Services Job Description: Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in Washington looking to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students? We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Telehealth Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team and provide school-based services through remote, virtual platforms. Position: Telehealth Speech-
- Tacoma, WARemote Job opportunity- SLP-CCC Job in Washington This is a remote teletherapy contract position for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC). We are looking to hire candidates with 2+ years of virtual, school-based experience. Please apply if interested in this great opportunity! Assignment Details: Full-Time 4-5 Days per week Caseload: Elementary and Middle School Students Mild to moderate disabilities Location: Fully Remote - (School
- Vancouver, WAWould you like to work from the comfort of your own home? VocoVision is now partnered with a Washington School District in need of a full time Speech-Language Pathologist. The selected clinician will work remotely from home and provide direct and indirect services through a complete online platform. This position offers equal pay for all indirect and direct services you provide. If interested in this position, please see the details below. Licens
- Seattle, WAAre you looking for a great work from home opportunity? VocoVision is now working with a great school district in Washington in need of full time and part time Speech-Language Pathologists. The selected clinicians will work remotely from home and provide direct and indirect services through a complete online platform. VocoVision provides the software and technical support to ensure success for the clinicians, students, and school district. Lice
- Home, WAWashington Certified SLP TeleSpeech Position WA – Independent Contractor ProCare Language Pathologist. Our platform features an advanced application architecture that provides rich, high-resolution content sharing that doesn’t require a large amount of bandwidth. Speech Language Pathologists will be provided with technical and clinical training upon hire. Clinicians have the most cutting-edge tools at their disposal to add to th
- Home, WAVirtual School Based Speech Pathologist in Washington State Job Type: Contract Apply Today: We are currently seeking dedicated and dependable licensed SLPs for part time employment with a WA School district. The SLP will be providing services from home to the school district. There will be a teacher’s aide or parapro in the room at the time of the services. All responsibilities include the following. General Responsibili
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.