Remote - Speech-Language Pathologist | WA
REMOTE – Speech-Language Pathologist – Full Time – Washington
- Full-Time (35 hours/week)
- K-5th grade students
- Remote position
- Therapist will be conducting evaluations, assessments, therapy sessions, report writing, and IEP meeting facilitation
- Start January 2021!!
- Competitive pay!
- Master’s degree in Speech Therapy required
- Must have active WA SLP License
- Must have WA ESA
- Must have ASHA CCC’s
- Must have at least 2 years of school experience
- Home computer with high speed internet for the software
- Tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
We are looking to schedule interviews now for this opening! Please complete the online application or submit your resume to Aashika.Ashok@ProCareTherapy.com for immediate consideration.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or email me. I look forward to helping you along this journey!
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SLP Jobs
- Largo, MD
- Sanford, ME
- Tacoma, WA
- Newark, DE
- Warsaw, IN
- Aurora, CO
- Prince Frederick, MD
- Union, ME
- Dexter, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.