Remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Louisiana
Soliant is currently hiring exceptional and qualified SLPs to provide speech services across the education field. Join our team this school year as a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Louisiana.
- Full-Time: 30+ Hours
- Caseload: K-12
- Monday-Friday based on school’s schedule
- Onsite or Remote Services
- CCC's preferred
- Active/ pending license approved by State Board of Speech Language Pathology of Louisiana
- IEP Experience
- 2 years of recent schools experience
- Weekly Pay
- W2 Compensation
- Employee Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
To apply, please contact Jerod Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to call or text the number below today for more information regarding this position: 770.557.3241.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
email@example.com | 770.557.3241
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Atlanta , GA
- Kent, WA
- Fremont, CA
- Newark, DE
- Somerville, MA
- Oxnard, CA
- Warren, MI
- Pearland, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.