Remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - California
A California school district is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist to begin as soon as possible, work full-time, and take on an elementary caseload. Clinicians will need a dependable source of internet, desktop or laptop computer, webcam, microphone, and basic computer skills in order to successfully work from home. Software and training will be provided at no additional cost! Clinicians will have the support of our Tech and Clinical Teams throughout the duration of the assignment.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Current California License
- 2+ years of experience working in school system
- Evaluations & re-evaluations
- Creating & maintaining IEPs
- Goal setting and achieving
- Relaying needs and progress to family and school staff
To be considered for the position, please submit your resume via email or give me a call for further information!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Massachusetts, MA
- Atlanta, GA
- Seattle, WA
- Bellingham, WA
- Indiana, IN
- California, CA
- Everett, WA
- Texas, TX
- Los Angeles, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.