Remote Speech-Language Pathologist (Schools)
Soliant is working with several school districts with critical needs for speech services, and are seeking teletherapy providers to help fill those gaps.
We seek licensed SLP-CCCs based in New Hampshire who either already hold, or are interested in applying for, SLP licenses in the following states.
- Oregon (1-2 weeks)
- Virginia (1-2 weeks)
- North Carolina (2-3 weeks)
- Connecticut (2-3 weeks)
- Maryland (2-5 weeks)
- Florida (30+ days)
Below are states with critical needs but also additional credentialing requirements:
- Washington (1-2 weeks) and Educational Staff Associate certificate
- Michigan (2-3 weeks), fingerprints required
- Indiana (2-3 weeks), fingerprints required
- South Carolina (4-6 weeks) and Department of Education certificate
- Minnesota (4-6 weeks for the PELSB license), fingerprints required
- Illinois (4-6 weeks) and Professional Educators License
- New Mexico (30+ days) and Public Education Department (PED) certificate
- Wisconsin (30-60 days) and Department of Public Instruction certificate
- Arizona (60 days) and Fingerprint clearance card
- California (8-10 weeks, or up to 5 months for out-of-state applicants mailing fingerprint cards)
We seek candidates who are tech savvy, communicative, and have 2 years of on-site experience in schools. Applicants will undergo a tech screen, and possibly a clinical interview if their schools experience needs to be qualified further.
Apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at (770) 723-3774. I welcome e-mails to [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Westminster, MD
- Baltimore, MD
- Olathe, KS
- Dodge City, KS
- Salina, KS
- Topeka, KS
- Frederick, MD
- Baltimore, MD
- Hagerstown, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.