Remote Speech Language Pathologist | Part Time
ProCare Therapy has partnered with an amazing school system in the Salem, OR area that is in need of a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year. If you are currently licensed in Oregon, we would love to hear from you!
- Remote: Oregon
- 2022-2023 school year
- Part Time: 24 hours per week
- Middle School Caseload
- More caseload/position details to be provided during interview process
- Applicant must hold a Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Applicant must be licensed or willing to get licensed through the Oregon State Board AND Board of State in which they reside in
- Applicant must be willing to acquire their own liability insurance
- Paid weekly
For immediate consideration of this position, please send your resume via email to [email protected] I am here for you to text or call if you have questions about the position, at 770-882-2015. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SLP Jobs
- Angleton, TX
- Tipp City, OH
- Lewiston, ID
- Grafton, MA
- San Antonio, TX
- Raceland, LA
- Morris, IL
- Houston, TX
- Carmichael, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.