Remote Speech Language Pathologist- NOW hiring in Wisconsin
A great school district located in Wisconsin is looking to hire a teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full time opening for the 2022-2023 school year. The director is ready to review resumes and schedule interviews so apply now for immediate consideration!
- Provide evaluations, assessments, and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions
- Deliver services using telecommunication to connect with students for the full school year
- Schools experience preferred, but not required
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or equivalent
- Wisconsin Speech Language Pathology License
Employment: Full time, Contract
Work Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary for this opening is negotiable, dependent on schools’ budget, and based on experience. Plus, we have a wonderful benefits package for our onsite Therapists or a 1099 package with our teletherapy Therapists!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Williamsburg, VA
- El Monte, CA
- Salem, MA
- Home, MI
- Santa Monica, CA
- Home, CA
- Hartford, CT
- Duluth, GA
- Palmer, AK
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.