Remote speech language pathologist needed
A supportive Arizona school district has partnered with ProCare Therapy to search for a driven speech language pathologist. The ideal candidate already has their master's degree and SLP license in hand.
Job details and requirements:
- Full and part time opportunities available
- Completely remote position
- Must have master's degree
- Must have SLP License in hand with ASHA CCCs
ProCare Therapy benefits may include:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Licensing assistance and reimbursement
Recent SLP Jobs
- Kelso , OR
- Chicago , IL
- Silver Spring, MD
- Norco, CA
- Berryville, AR
- Bennington, VT
- Southlake, TX
- Aurora, IL
- Palatine , IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.