REMOTE Speech Language Pathologist Needed! Work From Home
Calling All Connecticut Speech Language Pathologists!
Are you looking for a new opportunity to work from home? We have the perfect one for you! This is your chance to work with an amazing school district and make an impact on a child's life.. from home! This position will be a 1099, Independent Contract assignment with an amazing school system in Oregon. Get an interview today!
- 1099 tax form
- Remainder of the 2022-2023 School Year
- Possibility for ESY and 2023-2024 Assignment needs
- Full or part time candidates accepted
- K-12th age groups
- Varying speech and therapy needs
- Some supervision may be required
- General SLP duties, combination of direct/indirect services
- More caseload details to be discussed during interview
- Requires Master's level degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorder's
- Must be licensed for the state of Connecticut
- 2 year's experience in schools needed
- Conducting evaluations, assessments, and writing reports, determining a student's strengths in language, fluency, speech, and oral motor skills
- Attend Special Education team meetings
- Follow IEP guidelines and input on adjustments needed
For immediate consideration of this position, please send your resume via email to [email protected] I am here for you to text or call if you have questions about the position, at 770-882-2015. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
Tele-Therapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) Opening in NVLas Vegas, NV
Digital Certified Speech Language Pathologist Job For North Carolina School DistrictRaleigh, NC
Tele-Therapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) Needed in NVMesquite, NV
Arizona is hiring a remote Speech Language PathologistPhoenix , AZ
Tele-Therapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) Opening in NVKingsbury, NV
Speech language Pathologist Needed Near Benton ARBenton, AR
Remote Speech-Language Pathologist (Full-Time)Detroit Lakes, MN
Tele-Therapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) Opening in NVSmith Valley, NV
Tele-Therapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) Opening in NVPahrump, NV
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.