Remote Speech Language Pathologist | KY
New job opportunity in the Midwest! Bilingual Therapies is teaming up with a school district in the Paris, Kentucky to find an experienced Speech Language Pathologist to bring on board for the new school year. This position allows you to have the option of working remotely is licensed in state of Kentucky. Apply today if this is the right fit for you!
- Caseload: Pre-K-12th
- 30 hrs/week
- On-site (W-2 contract), but option of remote (1099 contract).
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active license in state of Kentucky
- ASHA CCC Certified
- Prior school experience preferred
- Bilingual and non-bilingual applicants accepted
Perks of working with Bilingual Therapies:
- If on-site: 401K plan, healthcare, dental, vision benefits available
- Weekly Pay
- Career support & interview prep
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected] for prompt consideration as interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Looking for other opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Email: [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Buffalo Grove, IL
- Anderson, SC
- Champaign, IL
- Leesburg, VA
- Rock Hill, SC
- Highland Park, TX
- Gladstone, OR
- Edgmont, PA
- Severna Park, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.