Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job Opening in WA
Quick interview and hire, if qualified!
School-based Setting Hiring Opportunity - Soliant Health is working with an exceptional school district. We are aiming to hire a licensed, full-time, contract, remote Speech Language Pathologist.
To qualify you must have:
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Washington
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Schools experience, preferred
- Case load: Elementary/Middle School
- Full-time 37.5 guaranteed hours/week
- 21-22 school year - Onsite
- Guaranteed weekly pay + 1099
Interested in this job or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected].
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Janah Zabala Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Fremont, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Bennington, VT
- Lakewood, CA
- Warren, MI
- Pontiac, MI
- Suffolk, VA
- Savannah, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.