REMOTE Speech Language Pathologist Job in Virginia
ProCare Therapy is working with a wonderful school district in Virginia that is seeking a passionate VIRTUAL Speech Language Pathologist for the school year. This is a contract position in which you will be employed by ProCare Therapy, paid weekly, and offered benefits specific to your needs. If this sounds like a great opportunity to you, contact me for an interview!
- Full time or part time
- Flexible schedule
- During or after school hours
- Remainder of school year
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC
- Virginia SLP License
- Must be licensed
- At least 2 years of school-based experience
- Home computer with high-speed internet
- Must be tech-savvy (We have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with 1099 pay
If interested, please apply, and send an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]. I will be in contact with you regarding next steps.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Cherry Hill , NJ
- Hawthorne, NV
- Hagerstown, MD
- Everett, WA
- Providence, RI
- Murdock, FL
- Sioux Falls, SD
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Yakima, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.