Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job - Florida Licensure Required
If you're searching for a flexible schedule, work-life balance, and guaranteed holidays off, you're in the right place - We're seeking a full-time Speech Language Pathologist to join our special education team for the 2022-2023 school year! Apply now to schedule an interview for this week!
This is a fully remote position providing services to students ranging from grades K-12 for the 2022-2023 school year. There will be an opportunity to renew your contract for the following school year as well.
Benefits of Teletherapy through ProCare and VocoVision:
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Compensated for both direct and indirect services
- We offer real-time support throughout your assignment - online training resources, and a trained Clinical Support Team to assist with our VocoVision educational platform
- Access to an extensive bank of regularly updated training videos, learning units, scheduling tools, SLP assessments & testing kits, plus proprietary therapy, intervention, and teaching materials.
- Candidates must have ASHA Certification (CCC)
- Master's Degree in communication sciences and disorders or a related field
- Florida SLP License
- At least two years of school-based experience
To be immediately considered for this opening, please directly email a copy of your resume to [email protected] and submit an online application. I will be in touch to discuss interview availability once received.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SLP Jobs
- Amarillo, TX
- Shreveport, LA
- Knoxville, TN
- Joliet, IL
- Schaumburg, IL
- Dallas, TX
- St. Louis, IL
- Baton Rouge, LA
- Memphis, TN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.