Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job based in Oregon
Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job in Oregon
ProCare Therapy is partnered with a supportive school district in Beaverton, OR that needs a remote Speech Language Pathologist for the new School Year. Our virtual platform offers a plethora of evaluations, assessments, and tools to choose from. We also provide a variety of support from other SLP's on staff. If you are looking for a great new work from home opportunity, see below for more details:
- Full-Time Schedule
- 37.5 hours per week
- 2023-2024 School Year
- Master's in Communicative Disorders - CCC
- PreK-12 Grade Caseload
- Direct services delivery, assessment, participation in IEP meetings, and monitoring and development of IEP's.
- More caseload details will be discussed on interview.
- Active Oregon Speech Language Pathology License
- OPSI Fingerprints Required
Contracting with ProCare Therapy:
- 1099 Contract
- 2 years of school experience preferred
- Weekly pay
- Tech Savvy - must pass quick tech screen
- If out of state: you must have a Oregon license and a license in the state you live in. No pending licenses accepted.
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Lebanon, ORElevate Communication and Inspire Progress: Join Us as a School SLP in Lebanon, OR and Beyond! Calling all passionate Speech-Language Pathologists ready to make a difference! Your opportunity has arrived. Soliant is seeking an exceptional SLP to ignite change and nurture lasting growth in our esteemed school district in Lebanon, OR and its nearby areas. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Lebanon, OR and Nearby Areas (Explore
- Philomath, ORSunbelt has partnered with a local district in the Philomath, Oregon, area, looking for a qualified candidate to fill a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunity for their upcoming school year. Requirements: OR SLP License Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology Job Description: Conduct comprehensive evaluations to assess students speech, language, and communication abilities Develop and implement treatment
- Albany, ORSunbelt is now conducting interviews for a school-based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Albany, Oregon, for the full school year. Interested candidates should apply below! Job Details: Elementary School Onsite: 2 locations Full-time: 37.5 hours per week Requirements: OR SLP License For immediate consideration for the SLP role near Albany OR, apply by submitting your resume to [email protected].�
- Portland, ORJob Title: Full-time VOCO Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Oregon Soliant Health is looking for a dedicated SLP - CCC to join our Vocovision network. This is an independent contractor position for the duration of the upcoming school year. Please send your resume to [email protected] to be considered. Responsibilities: Utilize VOCO platforms to conduct virtual assessments and deliver speech-language therapy to students. Develop cu
- Salem, ORJob Title: Full-time VOCO Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Oregon Soliant Health is looking for a dedicated SLP - CCC to join our Vocovision network. This is an independent contractor position for the duration of the upcoming school year. Please send your resume to [email protected] to be considered. Responsibilities: Utilize VOCO platforms to conduct virtual assessments and deliver speech-language therapy to students. Develop c
- Portland, ORJob Opportunity: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Portland, OR Area Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist looking to make a positive impact on students' lives? Join our team at [School Name], located in the beautiful Portland, OR area, and be a part of fostering communication skills in a supportive educational environment. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Portland, OR and surrounding areas Type: F
- Beavercreek, ORSunbelt is seeking to hire a dedicated and experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with a local school district near Beavercreek, Oregon. The SLP will provide support to parents, teachers and SLPA. Job Details: Early Intervention 35 children on the caseload Providing support to parents and teachers Supervising SLPA Work Hours: Full-time 4-5 days, 8 hour work days Qualifications: Master's Degree in Speech
- Port, OROregon | Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Opening for ‘23/’24 School Year Requirements: Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology Current Oregon SLP license (CCCs) Minimum of 2 years of experience working with students with communication disorders Experience providing virtual therapy services is a plus Strong communication and interpersonal skills Fast/reliable computer & internet connection No Chromebooks/tablets perm
- Ontario, ORPosition: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Ontario, Oregon Overview: We are seeking a dedicated and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our school team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping students overcome communication challenges and promoting language development. Responsibilities: Collaborate with teachers, parents, and educational professionals. Provide direct therapy services and monitor pro
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.