Remote Speech Language Pathologist - Everett, Massachusetts - Work From Home
Sunbelt Staffing has partnered with a supportive district near the Everett, Massachusetts area to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time, school-based opening that will allow you to work in comfort of your home.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Massachusetts
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Schools experience preferred
- Be ASHA certified (SLP-CCC) or CFY
- Pass a Technical Screen
- Full Time
- School-year 2022-2023
- Elementary – High School
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- Quick interview and hiring process
- Competitive pay
- Guaranteed hours
- Health benefits
If you would like to send your resume, please apply below or contact Shauri Chandler at [email protected] if you are interested in receiving more details about the opening near Everett, Massachusetts.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Santa Monica, CA
- Lawrence, MA
- Hemet, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Bradys, CA
- Winchester, OH
- Oakland, CA
- Tulsa, OK
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.