Remote Speech Language Pathologist 3 days per week - 23/24 School Year | Salem, Oregon
Remote Speech Language Pathologist (CCC)- 23/24 School Year | Oregon School Systems.
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist for a part-time remote (work from home) school position this school year. (23/24)
- Part-time ($57 - $63 per hr.)
- 3 days per week
- 23/24 school year
- K-12 caseload
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Must have an active Oregon State license.
- Schools experience is not required.
If interested in learning more, please forward an updated resume to Anthony Iannone at [email protected] or feel free to call or text me at 904-638-9895.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Tigard, ORJob Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Position Type: Full-Time, Full school year Caseload: High school caseload, 40-45 students Job Description: Join our dynamic team as a Full-Time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in Oregon. We are seeking a dedicated professional to provide speech and language therapy services to an early childhood caseload. If you are passionate about helping students develop their communication skills and ready
- Lebanon, ORElevate Communication and Inspire Progress: Join Us as a School SLP in Lebanon, OR and Beyond! Calling all passionate Speech-Language Pathologists ready to make a difference! Your opportunity has arrived. Soliant is seeking an exceptional SLP to ignite change and nurture lasting growth in our esteemed school district in Lebanon, OR and its nearby areas. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Lebanon, OR and Nearby Areas (Explore
- Portland, ORJob Title: Full-time VOCO Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Oregon Soliant Health is looking for a dedicated SLP - CCC to join our Vocovision network. This is an independent contractor position for the duration of the upcoming school year. Please send your resume to [email protected] to be considered. Responsibilities: Utilize VOCO platforms to conduct virtual assessments and deliver speech-language therapy to students. Develop cu
- Salem, ORJob Title: Full-time VOCO Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Oregon Soliant Health is looking for a dedicated SLP - CCC to join our Vocovision network. This is an independent contractor position for the duration of the upcoming school year. Please send your resume to [email protected] to be considered. Responsibilities: Utilize VOCO platforms to conduct virtual assessments and deliver speech-language therapy to students. Develop c
- Beavercreek, ORSunbelt is seeking to hire a dedicated and experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with a local school district near Beavercreek, Oregon. The SLP will provide support to parents, teachers and SLPA. Job Details: Early Intervention 35 children on the caseload Providing support to parents and teachers Supervising SLPA Work Hours: Full-time 4-5 days, 8 hour work days Qualifications: Master's Degree in Speech
- Portland, ORJob Opportunity: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Portland, OR Area Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist looking to make a positive impact on students' lives? Join our team at [School Name], located in the beautiful Portland, OR area, and be a part of fostering communication skills in a supportive educational environment. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Portland, OR and surrounding areas Type: F
- Philomath, ORSunbelt has partnered with a local district in the Philomath, Oregon, area, looking for a qualified candidate to fill a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunity for their upcoming school year. Requirements: OR SLP License Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology Job Description: Conduct comprehensive evaluations to assess students speech, language, and communication abilities Develop and implement treatment
- Albany, ORSunbelt is now conducting interviews for a school-based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Albany, Oregon, for the full school year. Interested candidates should apply below! Job Details: Elementary School Onsite: 2 locations Full-time: 37.5 hours per week Requirements: OR SLP License For immediate consideration for the SLP role near Albany OR, apply by submitting your resume to [email protected].�
- Port, OROregon | Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Opening for ‘23/’24 School Year Requirements: Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology Current Oregon SLP license (CCCs) Minimum of 2 years of experience working with students with communication disorders Experience providing virtual therapy services is a plus Strong communication and interpersonal skills Fast/reliable computer & internet connection No Chromebooks/tablets perm
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.