Remote! SLP Job Opening - Washington
New opening as of 8/20! Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district. Soliant aims to hire a licensed, contract, Speech Language Pathologist for the 21-22 school year.
Quick interview and hire if qualified.
To qualify you must have:
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Washington
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Schools experience, preferred
- Case load: K-12, multiple openings
- Full-time 37.5
- Full 21-22 school year
- Quick start bonus!
- 1099 only for remote
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
During this busy hiring season, our jobs fill quickly. Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be considered!Account Executive | Soliant
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Kent, WA
- Fayetteville, IN
- Yelm, WA
- Fremont, CA
- Waterbury, CT
- San Diego, CA
- National City, CA
- Oxnard, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.