Remote School Speech-Language Pathologist Work from Home
Remote School Speech-Language Pathologist – Work from Home
A school district in Illinois is currently searching for a qualified Speech-Language Pathologist to join their team in the 22/23 school year. The selected SLP will work from home and will provide testing, evaluations, and IEPs.
- MA or MS CCC-SLP
- Licensed SLP in Illinois
- At least 2 years of school-based experience
- Computer skills
- Effective communication skills
Advantages of Teletherapy
- Work from home
- Gain flexibility and autonomy due to decreased overhead
- Save time and money on commuting and eating lunch out everyday
- Increased time for other aspect of your life or career
For additional information on this position or teletherapy in general, reach out to VocoVision Account Executive, Meghan Tonnesen, at [email protected].
Recent SLP Jobs
- Flowery Branch, GA
- Pearland, TX
- Houston, TX
- Gainesville , GA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Oakland, CA
- Berkeley, CA
- Oxnard , CA
- New Holland, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.