Remote School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Job - Full-Time - Pennsylvania
I am seeking a qualified candidate for a Full-Time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) job for a school in Pennsylvania. This Full-Time job is accommodating for schedules if need be. You will work remotely using Vocovision.
Remote Job Qualifications Required:
- Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in Pennsylvania
- 2 years of pediatric experience (remote experience not required)
- Able to manage time effectively while working at home
- Tech screen passed in order to interview
Remote Job Duties Required:
- Care for school students with a variety of disabilities
- Full-Time caseload with a variety of disabilities
- IEP meetings, testing, and providing therapy based on student’s status
If you are a good fit for this remote School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) job located in Pennsylvania, please apply and attach your resume. Individual will work Full-Time as a remote provider that is done via Vocovision. Serious candidates will email their resume to me as well as call to initiate the interview process; see contact info below.
If this job does not seem like the perfect for you, please reach out to me and let us discuss how I can help you find a job that is within your current needs.
Chris Dubie, MS
(813) 336 - 6795
Recent SLP Jobs
- Santa Rosa, CA
- Hawthorne, NV
- Hagerstown, MD
- Providence, RI
- Everett, WA
- Issaquah, WA
- Indianapolis, IN
- Mountain View, CA
- Norco, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.