Remote School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Minnesota
Remote Speech Language Pathologist in Minnesota!
Soliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist contractor who is interested in working virtually for a school district located in the state of Minnesota . In this role, the SLP will be providing remote services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below.
Job Description & Requirements:
- 2023-2024 School Year
- Full and part time availability
- Previous school or pediatric experience preferred
- Must have active or pending state license
- Must have ASHA Certification (SLP-CCC)
- 1099 employment
- Vocovisions toolkit providing clinical, tech, continuing education, and scheduling resources plus more.
- Flat hourly rate for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed hours
- Work from home flexibility
Compensation rates are based on school budget and candidate experience.
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Bloomington, MNElevate Communication and Inspire Growth: Join Us as a School SLP in Bloomington, MN and Beyond! Calling all passionate Speech-Language Pathologists ready to make a difference! Your opportunity has arrived. Soliant is seeking an exceptional SLP to ignite change and nurture lasting growth in our esteemed school district in Bloomington, MN and its nearby areas. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Bloomington, MN and Nearby Area
- Plymouth, MNSchool Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Plymouth, Minnesota Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) searching for an exciting opportunity to positively impact the lives of students in Plymouth, MN, and the surrounding areas? Look no further - we have an amazing position just for you! Job Description: As a School Speech-Language Pathologist, you will play a vital role in helping students develop essential communic
- Rosemount, MNElevate Communication: Join Us as a School SLP near Rosemount, Minnesota! Calling all Speech-Language Pathologists with a passion for nurturing communication skills! Are you ready to be the driving force behind students' success stories? Join our team and make a lasting impact on their lives. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Rosemount, MN and Surrounding Areas Why Choose Us? Amplify Voices: Play a crucial role in emp
- Spring Lake Park, MNElevate Communication: Join Us as a School SLP near Spring Lake Park, Minnesota! Calling all Speech-Language Pathologists with a passion for nurturing communication skills! Are you ready to be the driving force behind students' success stories? Join our team and make a lasting impact on their lives. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Spring Lake Park, MN and Surrounding Areas Why Choose Us? Amplify Voices: Play a cruc
- Minneapolis, MNJob Opportunity: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota Job Description: Soliant is currently seeking a passionate and dedicated School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in Minneapolis, MN and surrounding areas for the 2023/2024 school year. As an SLP, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of students by helping them overcome speech and language disorders, imp
- Kimball, MNJob Title: School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Position Type: Contract Job Summary: Soliant is seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team on a contractual basis for the remainder of the school year. As an SLP, you will play a crucial role in helping students on a elementary level improve their communication and language skills. Responsibilities: Assessment and Evaluation: Condu
- Duluth, MNAttention to all SLPs interested in a virtual work opportunity! VocoVision has been working with a school district in Minnesota currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to join their team. This is a teletherapy position for an esteemed, talented, and qualified SLP working from the comfort of their own home. Job Requirements: Active License in the state of Minnesota AND residing state (if applicable) Master’s Degree in Communication
- St. Anthony, MNWe are looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist who likes dedicating their time and services to children for the current schoolyear. We have a full-time opening that deals with a K-12th grade caseload. If you think you are the perfect fit for this position after scanning through the information below, please reach out to me! Job Details: Onsite near the St. Anthony, Minnesota area Start ASAP 37.5 guaranteed service hours per week
- Minneapolis, MNLocation: Columbia Heights, MN Job Title: SLP - Speech Language Pathologist - School experience Contact: Kara McArthur ([email protected]) Please see details below: Details/Specifications: Full time- $30 -$40 hourly DOE 2nd Semester 2023 - 2024 School Year Students K - 12th Grade Onsite The Speech Language Pathologist will work with school students to assess, diagnose, and treat speech and language disor
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.