Remote School Speech Language Pathologist Position (Albuquerque, NM)
New Mexico Online School Speech Language Pathologist Job
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in New Mexico looking for someone to join their team as a remote SLP for the upcoming school year! If we find the right candidate to fill the role, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. Apply now and get an interview today.
- Remote position
- Full-time and Part-time hours available
- Current School year
- K-12 caseload
- General SLP duties
- Including IEP’s, evaluations, and screenings
- Clinical and Technical Support
- Hourly pay
- Weekly Pay checks
- This position is 1099 and fully remote
- Master's Degree
- State Certificate of Clinical Competence
- State Education Certificate
- 2 years of school experience
- Ability to provide liability insurance
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for our software)
- Must be comfortable with 1099 pay
If you’re interested, please apply, and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. Please call or text (770) 225-3009 with any questions you may have.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Atlanta, GA
- Augusta, GA
- Chattanooga, TN
- San Marcos, CA
- Hazel Park, GA
- Oakland, CA
- Redding, CA
- Hagerstown, MD
- San Francisco , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.