Remote School Speech-Language Pathologist Georgia
Remote School Speech-Language Pathologist – Georgia
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Georgia who is looking to contract out a Speech-Language Pathologist position.
- Masters in in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active licensure in Georgia
- Able to lead IEPs and perform evaluations
- 21/22 school year
- Full time – 37.5 hours a week
- Working with students K-12
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Ability to collaborate with other team members and parents
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated resume to [email protected] or apply below!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Aurora, IL
- Tuscaloosa , AL
- West Columbia, SC
- Grove Hill , AL
- Ludlow, VT
- Lyndon, KS
- Cleveland, OH
- Black River Falls, WI
- California, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.