Remote School SLP
Part-time Virtual Texas SLP Job - Flexible Hours
Can’t you just see the things educators and therapists could achieve if we didn’t have to worry about the distance between school professionals and the students who need them most? VocoVision is concentrating on making that dream happen through connecting students to professionals, regardless of the distance or need. At VocoVision, our focus is to find unique virtual solutions to ensure that education and special services are more accessible even if they can’t be in the same room. Our teletherapy platform empowers students to engage in the face-to-face connections they need to achieve their goals and go further than they ever imagined, and grant educators and therapists the flexibility they need. We are currently seeking virtual SLPs in Texas for a 20 hour/week virtual position. See details below:
- PK-12 caseload
- 20 hours
- Evaluations, report writing, and case management
- 22-23 school year
- Flexible hours
- The Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) work under the direction and supervision of the Associate Director of Speech-Language Services and will work with elementary through high school students grades PreK-12th grade in screening, evaluating, diagnosing, and treating disorders of speech and language communication
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and communicate with both adults and children
- Successful candidates will demonstrate an ability to assess all areas of speech and language development, provide direct instruction to students, and consult to team members in a collaborative manner.
- Speech-language pathologists will develop individualized goals & Individualized Education Plans consistent with state/federal laws and regulations, provide case management for students with speech/language disabilities, and implement programs in the least restrictive environment appropriate for the student.
- State DOE licensure
- 2 years of recent experience
- If you are new to school speech therapy, we are able to offer a clinical exception interview to assess the level of support you might need on a teletherapy assignment.
- Master's degree
- ASHA CCC
Why Partner with VocoVision?
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed hours
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- VocoVision, rather than appearing out of the pandemic, has been an established remote services resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future for more than a decade.
- Independent contracts
If this is not the work-from-home DISCIPLINE job or state that you're looking for, please feel free to also get in contact with me and I would love to assist you in finding a great position that meets your needs!
My contact information can be seen below:
Director of Educational Resources
VocoVision | ProCare Therapy
Recent SLP Jobs
- Rochester , MN
- Hobbs, NM
- Bend, OR
- Pacific, WA
- Chicago, IL
- Gorham, ME
- santa fe, NM
- Wilson, NC
- Toledo, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.