Remote School-Based Speech Language Pathologist
Remote Speech Language Pathologist opening for Early Intervention:
Soliant Health is looking to hire a remote Speech Language Pathologist for one school district in California. This is a part-time position providing early intervention therapy for PreK students. You will have an on-site facilitator available. VocoVision provides you with the tools you need to be successful including toolkit, assessments, scheduling, technical support, and SLP support. We will be interviewing for this position immediately. Submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Two years of experience in school settings
- 1099 Independent Contract
- Liability Insurance Required
- Guaranteed hours with cancellations
- Competitive weekly pay
Soliant Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Montgomery, IL
- Naperville, IL
- Auburn, WA
- Michigan, MI
- Columbus, CA
- Lake Charles, LA
- Riverview, FL
- RoslinDale, MA
- Downey, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.