Remote School-Based SLP Job Openings - Georgia
Currently accepting candidates in partnership with wonderful school districts in Georgia. Soliant aims to hire full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractors.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Georgia
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Have schools and tele-therapy experience (preferred)**
- Be ASHA certified
- Case load: Multiple needs from kindergarten through high school
- School Year 2022-2023
- Full-time needs
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
At Soliant, we aim to make life better for those who make lives better.
To SLP's who enjoy working with school-aged populations in school settings, we have still have opportunities for you this school year!
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- Chicago, IL
- Springfield, IL
- San Antonio, CA
- San Diego, TX
- New Kensington, PA
- Virginia Beach, VA
- Saint Paul, MN
- Minneapolis, MN
- Philidelphia, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.