Remote Position for SLP
Soliant Health has partnered with great school districts to fill a contract positions available for Speech Language Pathologists. This is a great opportunity to work in a school district for the full school year.
Director is ready to speak with qualified candidates!
- Full- time/part-time considered
- Work from home (fully remote position)
- Caseload: Pre-K-12
- School year calendar and schedule
- Weekly pay (1099)
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active/pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology
- A computer/laptop and in home WIFI
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the state or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Oroville, CA
- Leesburg, FL
- Oakland, CA
- Buffalo, MN
- Cherryland, CA
- Cedar Hill, TX
- Highland Park, TX
- University Park, TX
- Pleasant Grove, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.