REMOTE Licensed Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP) Job in South Carolina
Remote Licensed Speech Language Pathologist in South Carolina
ProCare has partnered with schools in the South Carolina area that are searching for compassionate Speech Language Pathologist with a desire to work with students and impact their lives in major way. Some of the opportunities offered are permanent and virtual positions.
• 37.5 hours a week
• ASAP start -end of school year
• AAC device/ School experience preferred
• Provide Therapy, Evaluations, Write IEPs, Collect Data, Bill Medicaid
• Virtual Position- Tech screen needed
• Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
• Active SLP Teaching License
• Valid SLP State License
• Ability to pass drug screen and background check
Perks and Other Information:
• Competitive compensation (1099)
• Weekly Compensation($40-$45)
• Liability Insurance required
If you are interested in details and want to be considered for this position, please reach to me directly by either phone or email. My direct information can be seen below, and I would love to hear from you and answer any questions that you may have!
ProCare Therapy| Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Pinopolis, SC
- Laurens, SC
- Greenwood, SC
- Pageland, SC
- Union, SC
- Goose Creek, SC
- Charleston, SC
- Newberry, SC
- Graniteville, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.