Remote K-12 Speech Language Pathologist | California
Speech Language Pathologist opening for the 2022-2023 school year:
Soliant Health is looking to hire a remote Speech Language Pathologist for one school district in California. This position is flexible (full-time, part-time) for assessments and IEPs to help an onsite Speech Language Pathologist Assistant. You will be provided with a VocoVision toolkit, assessments, scheduling, technical support, and SLP support. We will be interviewing for this position immediately. Submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Two years of experience in school settings
- 1099 Independent Contract
- Liability Insurance Required
- Guaranteed Pay with cancellations
Soliant Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Athens, GA
- La Grange, IL
- Redding, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Glendale, AZ
- Lillington, NC
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Camden, NJ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.