Remote Georgia Speech Language Pathologist - Full Time
If you are interested in working from home as a Speech Language Pathologist, Sunbelt is now hiring.
- Start: ASAP End: May 26, 2022
- Caseload: 6th - 12th grade students at the Middle and Highschool
- Hours Per Week: 37.5 hrs/week
- Details: Therapy, evaluations, write IEPs, collect data, bill Medicaid
- Requirements: Georgia SLP license and ASHA certification (CCCs)
If you are interested in working from home as a Speech Language Pathologist and meet the Georgia school districts requirements, send a copy of your most updated resume to [email protected] or contact Jenna Bishop at (813) 543-9967 with any questions.
Recent SLP Jobs
- York , PA
- Racine, WI
- Salem, IN
- Kansa City , MO
- Wilmington, VT
- Plattsburg, IN
- Shawnee Mission, KS
- Boyertown, PA
- MIshawaka, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.