Remote full-time position for Speech Language Therapist (SLP) in TN
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district in Tennessee, TN Currently looking to hire a full time remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for 22-23 school year. This is a great opportunity to add experience as a tele-therapist and have flexibility in your schedule.
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention
- Collaborate with teachers and other school staff
- A Master’s Level Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- 2 years experience working as Speech-Language Pathologist (C's active)
- An active license and certification for the state of Tennessee
- Preferred experience with school age students, but not required
Working for Soliant
- Competitive pay
- Professional guidance/assistance through the whole process
Please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
Phone : 6787107762
Email: [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Angleton, TX
- Buena Park, CA
- Houston, TX
- Ellijay, GA
- Grafton, MA
- San Antonio, TX
- Raceland, LA
- Ashville, AL
- Morris, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.