Remote | Full Time (35 Hours/Week) Speech Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) Job | Monroe, WA
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) this upcoming school year for a virtual contract position with a school district in Washington. The candidate must be licensed in Washington AND the state they reside in.
- Contract Start Date: August 8, 2022
- Contract End Date: May 31, 2023
- Full Time: 35 Hours/Week
- Caseload Age: Middle School
- Caseload Size: 48 Students
- Requires a Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Must be licensed in the state of WA
- School experience preferred, but not required
- Must have license (CCC's required)
- At least two years of school experience, preferred
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with 1099 pay
To be considered for this position, please contact Joëlle d’Entremont at [email protected]. Please send an updated copy of your resume and three references to that email.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Buffalo Grove, IL
- Anderson, SC
- Champaign, IL
- Leesburg, VA
- Rock Hill, SC
- Highland Park, TX
- Gladstone, OR
- Edgmont, PA
- Severna Park, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.