Remote District Speech Language Pathologist
Do you want to discover the true benefit of a flexible virtual Speech Therapy job this school year? With ProCare, you can start the journey to remote work when you our amazing team of teleSLPs in schools. Continue your career in Speech, online, that allows you to provide services (on your terms) with our team of dedicated professionals to help you each step of the way.
We have full-time openings for CA licensed CCC-SLPs for 2022-23. Please reach out to [email protected] for more information.
- Remote position
- 37 hours/week
- Preschool though High School Speech caseload
- 35 student caseload, district wide
- December 2022 start
- Mostly consultative services
What to Expect:
- Plan and provide appropriate individual and group therapy to students consistent with speech and language goals contained in Individual Education Plans (IEP).
- Evaluate student progress and determine readiness for termination of therapy services.
- Develop clinical management strategies or procedures and diagnostic statements by interpreting observations or data.
- Participate in Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) Committee to assist in interpretation of assessment data, appropriate placement, and goal setting for students with communication disorders or conditions according to district procedures.
- Counsel and involve parents in remedial process.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers to plan and implement classroom activities to improve communication skills of students.
- Provide professional development in assigned schools to help school personnel identify and understand communication deficits in students.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, students, and parents regarding the accomplishment of therapy goals and needs of the student.
- Create an environment conducive to learning and appropriate for the maturity level and interests of students.
- Establish control and administer discipline according to the Student Code of Conduct and student handbook.
- May supervise licensed speech-language pathology assistant(s) or speech aide(s).
- Develop and coordinate a continuing evaluation of speech-language pathology services and make changes based on the findings.
- Assist in the selection of equipment and instructional materials.
- Compile, maintain, and file all physical and computerized reports, records, and other required documents.
- Comply with policies established by federal and state laws, State Board of Education rule, and board policy.
- Comply with all district and campus routines and regulations.
- Participate in professional development activities to improve skills related to job assignment.
- Have regular attendance.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Completed a Master's Degree program
- Have valid ASHA CCCs
- Have a State Education Certificate
- Receive competitive compensation for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed Hours
- Work-from Home
- Access to a teletherapy platform established for more than a decade
- Have extensive clinical support
To apply to work for this great district, please submit your information and resume to me directly.
If you have any questions, I can be accessible via phone at: (678) 748-5316
I look forward to hearing from you!
Rachael Nintzel ([email protected])
Director of Educational Resources
ProCare Therapy | VocoVision
Recent SLP Jobs
- Flowery Branch, GA
- Pearland, TX
- Berkeley, MO
- Houston, TX
- Brookshire, TX
- Gainesville , GA
- Mauldin, SC
- Whitehall, OH
- Oakland, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.