Recruiting Experienced Speech & Language Pathology Assistant - Dover, NH
Looking for a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant position for the upcoming school year in Dover, NH? Soliant Health has an opportunity for you! We are currently seeking an SLPA to work in a school environment. This role will involve serving students from grades K-12. Check out the job details below:
Job Description & Requirements:
- Position available for the upcoming school year
- Prior school experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Active or pending state SLPA license is required
- ASHA certification is a bonus
- Guaranteed hours for both direct and indirect services
- We offer top-notch benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and a Matching 401(k)
If you're interested, please apply promptly to ensure consideration. Should you have any questions about this role or any other positions available on the Soliant Health website, don't hesitate to reach out to Harrison Rumsey at [email protected].
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Manchester, NHFull Time Speech Language Pathologist - Manchester, NH Soliant is seeking a licensed Speech Language Pathologist Assistant for a school based job near Manchester, NH. This is a full time contract assignment for the remainder of the school year, with the possibility of annual renewal. Applicants must have a current New Hampshire SLPA License to be considered. Additional information listed below: Job Details: Full Time Remainder of School Year
- Dover, NHSLPA – School Setting If you want to make the difference in the lives of children, a local school district is interviewing for an SLPA! Join our team of Special Educators and help us make a meaningful impact on our community today. Qualifications: New Hampshire SLPA license Bachelor’s degree in Communication Disorders Experience in schools or pediatrics is highly preferred Responsibilities Assess and develop curriculum that can
- Goffstown, NHJoin our team in Goffstown, NH as a School Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA)! We're seeking dedicated professionals to support our students. Key Details: Location: Goffstown, NH Email: [email protected] Hourly Pay: $36-39+ per hour Payment Schedule: Weekly paycheck Employment Type: Full-time Start Date: Immediate (ASAP) Requirements: Must hold an active NH SLPA license
- Peterborough, NHSoliant Health is seeking a skilled and motivated Speech Language Pathologist Assistant who is interested in working in a school setting in the Peterborough, New Hampshire area. This position offers the chance to work in a supportive and collaborative environment, while providing essential speech and language services to students. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming School Year Bachelor’s degree in Speec
- Alton, NHSLPA - Speech Language Pathologist Assistant Needed In New Hampshire! Are you a Speech Therapist Assistant searching for a fresh opportunity? We're actively looking for a highly motivated and experienced School Speech Pathologist Assistant to join our team on a contractual basis in Alton, NH! Position: School Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) Location: Alton, NH Employment Type: Fulltime / 7:30am -3pm Caseload: PreK-8th Grade�
- Littleton, NHSpeech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) Littleton, New Hampshire Area Immediate Start Job Description: Are you a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) looking for a rewarding opportunity in Littleton area? We are seeking a Full-Time SLPA to join our team for the entire school year. Apply or email [email protected] for immediate consideration. We are looking forward to hearing from you! Responsibilitie
- Rochester, NHSoliant Health is currently seeking a skilled and dedicated Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) for a contract position during the upcoming school year. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in collaboration with a dynamic team of professionals and make a positive impact on the lives of students. If you are passionate about helping children improve their communication skills and thrive in an educational setting, we encourage you to apply
- Tilton, NHSoliant has a full-time job opening for a School-Based Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) at a school district in the Tilton, NH area. The district is seeking a candidate who can work full time for the school year. Please see job details below. Job Description: School Based Full Time Onsite K-12th Grade Caseload Job Requirements: Must have active or pending NH state SLPA license Must have Bachelor's/Associate level de
- New Durham, NHSunbelt is currently looking for a qualified and fully licensed Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) for a full-time school-based opportunity near the New Durham, NH area. Interviews are actively being scheduled. Quick decisions after interviewing! Opening: Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) Location: New Durham, NH Job Details: Full-time (36 hrs/week) On-site K-12th Full range of disabilities Current School Year
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.