Recruiting a full time SLP for a virtual opportunity SC applicants
Virtual Position for a Speech Language Pathologist located within the state of South Carolina
Now that summer has officially come and gone, school directors are reaching out to VocoVision in need for fully remote licensed SC SLPs for their students. We are now on the search for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) (preferably with prior experience in the remote work but note NOT required). You will be conducting assessments and implementing treatments with children in all areas of speech, language, voice, and fluence matters all by utilizing our Zoom + platform with access to our online toolkit. Help us reach those students in need of these speech therapy services!
•A Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology is required
• Excellent oral and written communication abilities
•Ability to work independently and team based
•Proven prior work experience
•Current knowledge of treatment practices per discipline
• Positive interpersonal skills
• Full time Applications accepted at this time (35-40hrs/wk)
• Remote work for the 2023-2024 school year
• Conduct evaluations and assessments to diagnose communication disorders
• Develop individualized treatment plans based on evaluations and assessments
• Provide speech and language therapy to students in both individual and group settings
• Maintain accurate records of evaluations, assessments, and therapy sessions
• Collect data and document progress followed by regular meetings with parents/guardians
Priscilla Espinosa VocoVision Account Executive
Email: [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Sumter, SCJob Overview: Embark on a transformative teletherapy journey as a Speech-Language Pathologist with VocoVision, Sunbelt Staffing's cutting-edge platform. This nationwide teletherapy job is your gateway to shaping the future. From meticulous assessments to personalized interventions, leverage VocoVision's innovative tools for a teletherapy experience that goes beyond the ordinary. Job Responsibilities: Conduct teletherapy assessments with preci
- Charleston, SCRemote School Speech-Language Pathologist Opportunity in South Carolina (CCC-SLP) VocoVision is searching for a proficient SLP to fill a fully remote teletherapy role. As a VocoVision Speech-Language Pathologist, you'll have the opportunity to work remotely, positively impacting the educational journey of K-12 students in South Carolina. Position Details: Title: Teletherapy School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Fully Remote Employm
- Columbia, SCVocovision is actively searching for a Speech Language Pathologist to provide remote services to students in an South Carolina School District. JOB DETAILS: Full time Start: ASAP, End: June 2024 No need to relocate, remote work only Caseload: K-12th Qualifications: SLP-CCC Licensing Masters Degree in Speech Language or related field Experience and a desire to work with children with special needs in an educational setting. Strong
- Charleston, SCA full-time, virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position has become available in the state of South Carolina, for a leave coverage from ASAP - end of January, with the possibility to extend throughout the remainder of the school year. We are searching for a kind and caring applicant who satisfies the requirements listed below: About the position: Full time/37.5 hours per week Caseload details will be discussed during the interview pro
- Charleston, SCRemote Speech-Language Pathologist (CCC) Opportunity - South Carolina License Are you a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist seeking an exciting career opportunity in South Carolina? VocoVision is presently in search of a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist with ASHA CCC certification for the 2023-2024 school year. This is a fully remote/virtual position, allowing you to work from the comfort of your home using the VocoVision p
- Goose Creek, SCVocoVision is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Speech Language Pathologist to join our network in South Carolina. JOB DETAILS: Full time Start: ASAP, End: June 2024 No need to relocate, remote work only Caseload: K-12th BENEFITS Competitive compensation Hours guaranteed weekly pay Flexibility in schedule Flexibility in work location Independent contract: contracted as an independent business, qualify for tax write-offs
- North Charleston, SCVocoVision is seeking a Remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) with ASHA CCC certification for a position in a South Carolina school district during the 2023-2024 academic year. This fully digital job opportunity is conducted through the Vocovision platform and operates on a 1099 basis. JOB DETAILS: Full time Start: ASAP No need to relocate, remote work only Caseload: K-12th Job Qualifications Requires a Master’s degree in Speech La
- Columbus, SC100% Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Position | South Carolina Sunbelt is hiring a remote Speech Language Pathologist for a school district in New York. This Speech Language Pathologist would be working full time with a K-12 caseload for the 23/24 school year. Please contact the hiring manager, Sabrina Trivisonno, at [email protected] if interested Job Qualifications: Speech Language Pathologist license in SC
- Charleston, SC100% Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Position Needed in South Carolina Sunbelt is hiring a remote Speech Language Pathologist for a school district in New York. This Speech Language Pathologist would be working full time with a K-12 caseload for the 23/24 school year. Please contact the hiring manager, Sabrina Trivisonno, at [email protected] if interested Job Qualifications: Speech Language Pathologist lic
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.