Quick Start School-Based Job Opening / Licensed SLPA
Immediately interviewing & hiring if qualified!
Soliant is partnering with a wonderful school district near Clewiston, FL. Soliant aims to hire a licensed, onsite, Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) contractor for the school year.
To qualify you must have:
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Florida
- Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Schools experience, preferred
- Case load: 60-65 students preK-8th grade
- 37.5 hrs/wk
- Full 21-22 school year
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
During this busy hiring season, our jobs fill quickly. Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be considered!Account Executive | Soliant
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- Leonardtown, MD
- Norton, CA
- High Point, NC
- Rockwall, TX
- Baldwin Park, CA
- Bellevue, WA
- Webster, CA
- Santa Clara, CA
- Laurel Bay, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.