Professional Speech Pathologist Minnetonka, MN
Help change the lives of students by performing evaluations and develop effective patient treatment plans. Plan and administer medically prescribed therapy treatments in accordance with federal, state and professional standards governing the treatment location.
- Early Intervention
- some experience in SLI and SLB
- Education, License, Certification, Registration
- Degree from an accredited Speech Language Pathology program.
- Certification in accordance with the requirements of the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
- Licensed by the State in the designated geographic area in his/her respective therapy profession.
Soliant is an equal opportunity employer.
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume and three (3) references to email@example.com
Recent SLP Jobs
- Hopedale, IL
- Kennewick, WA
- Redwood City, CA
- Somerville, MA
- Gretna, VA
- Nashville, TN
- Newton, MA
- Houston, TX
- Grants Pass, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.