Primary School Speech Pathology Provider Charlotte, North Carolina
Performs evaluations and develop effective patient treatment plans in accordance with federal, state and professional standards governing the treatment location. Interview for positions for the remainder of the school year and the upcoming school year!
- K-12 caseload
- Full-time or part-time
- Must have an active license in the state
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Ability to log time and documentation weekly in designated portal
- Testing services will be performed as needed for students.
- Meets the patient’s goals and needs and provides quality care by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results.
- Determine treatment plans in consultation with physicians.
- Graduate of a Speech-Language Pathology program
- Current license as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of practice
- At least 3 years of related field experience
- Must meet Clinical Competency requirements
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
Come explore a new city while building your knowledge and skills in-field. Come experience a new area that has many great options of food, parks and shopping!
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT WORK EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume and three (3) references to email@example.com
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Old Church, VA
- Leland, NC
- Hopedale, IL
- Kennewick, WA
- Redwood City, CA
- Fremont, CA
- Mechanicsburg, PA
- Nashville, TN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.