Pre-K-High School SLP Positions near Washington, D.C.
Job Details: If you are a passionate Speech Language Pathologist who is looking for a full-time opportunity in a school district, we have something for you! Our team is working alongside a school district who is in need of a clinician who will work with disadvantaged students who have mild to moderate disorders and are struggling to get the help they need.
- Conducts screening and comprehensive speech and language evaluation procedures, such as behavioral observations, non-standardized and standardized tests, and instrumental procedures in a timely manner.
- Collects case history information and integrates information from child’s family, caregivers, teachers, relevant others, and other professionals.
- Adapts evaluation procedures to meet child’s needs when necessary.
- Interprets, integrates, and synthesizes all information to develop diagnoses and make appropriate recommendations for intervention.
Education & Skills:
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus, *not required
- Desire to work with students
- Current license or eligible
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Weekly Pay
- License Reimbursement
- Relocation, if needed
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email your resume now to Amy.Gomez@BilingualTherapies.com or contact me at 770-225-3017 for additional information.