I am now holding immediate interviews for a great school district in the Long Hill, NJ area that is looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist for the current school year.
**We are currently only looking at SLP-CCC's
- Full school year contract
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- New Jersey DOE Certification with Speech and Language Pathologist Endorsement
- Previous experience working in a school setting or with pediatrics
- The SLP will be providing services for kids in Pre-K and Elementary school
- Must be experienced with Individualized Education Plans (IEP's) and Speech-based assessments/tools
- The students will have a variety of disorders
- Ranging from mild to severe
- This is an Autism Program
- Must have experience with ASD and be comfortable with this type of caseload
To be considered for this Speech Language Pathologist opening, or any other job opportunities in your area, please send your updated resume to the e-mail below.