Portsmouth, VA: Elementary School SLP
Calling on SLPs who live and work in the area of Portsmouth, VA! Soliant is working with a school to fill a vacancy for the remainder of the school year. This is a great opportunity for SLPs looking for a change of setting.
Job responsibilities consist only of direct services and Medicaid billing. Evaluations and IEPs have been completed. Applicant will be working with K-6 students, preferably on a full-time basis.
Qualities of an A+ candidate:
- Team-oriented: the speech team is supportive, so we seek therapists who enjoy the give and take of working with a group
- Flexibility: ability to juggle multiple priorities a PLUS
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Care and concern for children who need speech services
- Good clinical knowledge
Education and license requirements:
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Virginia license in Speech-Language Pathology (Soliant can provide guidance in the process)
Whether you are an SLP embarking on your clinical fellowship experience, or a mid-career SLP looking to make a change, this position could be your next professional home. This is also a good opportunity for SLPs currently working with adults, who are seeking a change of setting.
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Recent SLP Jobs
- Williamsburg, VA
- El Monte, CA
- Salem, MA
- Home, MI
- Santa Monica, CA
- Home, CA
- Hartford, CT
- Duluth, GA
- Palmer, AK
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.