Phoenix, AZ - Hiring Speech Language Pathologists (SLP CCC/CFY) Apply now!
Job Description: We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team for the upcoming school year. As a school-based SLP, you will work with students in an educational setting, providing evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment for speech, language, and communication disorders. Your role will involve collaborating with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) that support students' communication goals and academic success.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to identify students with speech and language disorders, including articulation, fluency, voice, and pragmatic language difficulties.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other team members to develop IEPs that outline appropriate goals, strategies, and accommodations to address students' specific needs.
- Provide direct therapy services to students in both individual and group settings, targeting areas such as receptive and expressive language, articulation, social communication, and phonological awareness.
- Implement evidence-based interventions and therapy techniques to improve students' speech and language skills.
- Monitor and document students' progress, adjusting therapy plans as needed and providing regular updates to parents and the IEP team.
- Participate in IEP meetings, team meetings, and other collaborative discussions to contribute to students' overall educational planning and progress.
- Provide consultation and support to teachers and staff regarding strategies for facilitating speech and language development in the classroom.
- Collaborate with other related service providers, such as occupational therapists and special educators, to ensure a comprehensive and coordinated approach to student support.
- Stay up-to-date with best practices and research in the field of speech-language pathology, and engage in ongoing professional development activities.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- State licensure or eligibility for licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC/CFY-SLP) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) is preferred.
- Prior experience working as an SLP in a school setting or with pediatric populations is advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of assessment tools and intervention techniques for speech and language disorders in children.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with students, parents, teachers, and other professionals.
- Ability to develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) based on students' unique needs and goals.
- Proficiency in conducting assessments, analyzing data, and documenting student progress.
- Dedication to ongoing professional growth and a commitment to evidence-based practice.
- Organizational skills to manage caseload, schedule sessions, and maintain documentation in accordance with school and regulatory requirements.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a supportive working environment focused on professional development and growth. If you are passionate about helping students achieve their communication potential and thrive academically, we encourage you to apply.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Phoenix, AZSoliant Education is Hiring Immediately! Location: Virtual – State of Arizona Role: Speech Language Pathologist – Independent Contractor *Ability to work in the United States of America without VISA sponsorship is Required* We are now accepting applications for the role of a Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist who will work as an independent contractor with a school district in Arizona. Work responsibilities include: Provide speech an
- Surprise, AZJoin Our Team as a School Speech-Language Pathologist - Surprise, AZ and Surrounding Areas! Are you a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) ready to make a meaningful impact on students' lives? If you're committed to helping students succeed in their communication skills, we invite you to be part of our team in Surprise, AZ and the surrounding areas! Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Surprise, AZ and Su
- Vail, AZJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Job Description: Join our dedicated team as a School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) for the upcoming 23/24 school year in Vail, AZ. As an SLP, you will play a crucial role in supporting students' communication and language development, helping them overcome speech and language challenges that may impact their academic success. By creating an inclusive and nurturing learning environment, y
- Maricopa, AZSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in Maricopa, AZ. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for PreK students. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Full and part time will be considered Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending SLP license SLP-CCC preferred b
- Oro Valley, AZSunbelt Staffing is seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in Oro Valley, Arizona. If you are passionate about helping students overcome communication challenges and succeed in an educational setting, this opportunity is tailor-made for you! Key Responsibilities: Deliver high-quality speech and language therapy services to students within a school-based environment. Collaborate closely with ed
- Chandler, AZSoliant is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist for a remote position, providing services to a school district in Arizona. In this role, the SLP will deliver virtual instruction to students ranging from K-12 grades. For more information, please review the job details provided below. Job Details & Requirements: School Year: 2023-2024 Full and part time welcome to apply Preference for candidates with prior experience in school or p
- Litchfield Park, AZSoliant Hiring in Litchfield Park, AZ. Are you a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist looking for your next position with a company that treats you like family, invests in your success, and provides you with the tools you need to do your job? We are happy to announce that we are hiring in Litchfield Park, AZ for a Speech-Language Pathologist in their clinical fellowship year or an experienced SLP with their Certificate of Clinical Competence. Th
- Phoenix, AZJob Description: We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team for the upcoming school year. As a school-based SLP, you will work with students in an educational setting, providing evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment for speech, language, and communication disorders. Your role will involve collaborating with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement individualiz
- Tucson, AZSpeech Pathologist - Teletherapy - Arizona Looking for an opportunity to work in the comfort of your own home? A school district in AZ is looking for a full-time or part-time virtual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP). The opening will be completely remote (Teletherapy) and will be based on working with K-12 grade students. IEP’s virtual assessments and working alongside onsite teachers will be key factors in this position. A tech screening
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.